Tired of being the nice guy?
Too many men grow up learning that the right way to live is by being a Nice Guy. If you’re one of them, you probably weren’t told that BEING NICE DOESN’T MEAN:
- Sacrificing your wants and needs for others
- Letting yourself get walked all over by others, especially women
- Making everyone happy except yourself
- Never telling anyone “no”
- Suppressing your primal masculine energy
- Avoiding risks and living in fear
But that’s what you’re doing anyway.
It’s time to get your balls back.
- You’ll gain the confidence, assertiveness, and strength you see in others, and always wish you had.
- You’ll get some awesome guy friends, and learn how to successfully date and have great relationships with amazing women.
- Most of all, you’ll find the self-respect and happiness that only comes from taking control of yourself and living the life you want.